[Spce-user] API features

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 22 19:49:13 EST 2011

On 11/23/2011 01:34 AM, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
> Or just try the attached (untested, but it can't possibly break
> anything, can it?) patch, it's quite simple.

Sorry, wrong lib version! Find attached a correct patch for the 2.2 CE
release.

And forgot: You need to apply it on your s:p CE in
/usr/share/perl5/Sipwise/Provisioning/ and your changes will be lost
during the next upgrade of ngcp-ossbss-voip. You can use the patch I've
sent before to re-apply the change after the next release though. :)

regards,
daniel