[Spce-user] emergency patterns / locked subscriber

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 3 03:39:17 EDT 2011

Hello Jonathan,

On 09/29/2011 08:17 PM, Jonathan Scott wrote:
> In config.yml, there is a section under proxy for emergency patterns,
> I've set to:
> 611|911
>
> I assumed a locked subscriber will still be able to dial these patterns,
> can anyone else confirm this works without any modifications?
> I've tried a few things and had noticed no errors in kamailio-proxy.log,
> no success in dialing any of these patterns under locked accounts.

Do you see message "Emergency call detected" in proxy.log?
If not, there was a bug with emergency patterns detection, please check
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg.tt2 there
should be a line:
if(uri =~ "^sip:([% kamailio.proxy.patterns.emergency %])@")
and not
if(uri =~ "^sip:([% kamailio.patterns.emergency %])@")
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade should give you the fixed package.
execute ngcpcfg apply and re-test. If the template is fine make sure
configuration has been re-applied since the last update.
I've just re-tested and emergency calls are exempt properly from the
call barring, NCOS and lock. If the problem persists please attach the
kamailio-proxy.log.

Andrew