[Spce-user] Error importing billing fees

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sun Oct 9 13:16:49 EDT 2011

Hi all, in a 2.2 testing deployment of SPCE, I'm unable to load a .csv
with the fees for the default biling fee, each time I try to load it
throught the NGCP admin interface I get "Wrong number of elements at
line 14570. Elements found/required: 1/12", but file is 14569 lines long not 14570.

I have reviewed the file, all field are ok, 12 fields for each row and
no special caractercs at the end of the file, just a plain old csv
file.

Does anyone know was could be happening ?

Best regards