[Spce-user] emergency calls

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Sun Oct 9 19:33:22 EDT 2011

n 10/05/2011 08:36 PM, Jonathan Scott wrote:
> When dialing an emergency number, the CC/AC is applied to the number.
> So 911 becomes for me 1207911, I've temporarily fixed this via my
> upstream link... Is there a way to disable this behavior all
> together?

Hi,

the number formats for outgoing calls are defined by the rewrite rules
of the subscriber's domain. If you want to exclude a number from being
modified by your rules, you'll have to add a rule which does not change
the number. Open the domain in the NGCP Administration Interface and add
a rule for the number at the top of the "Inbound Rewrite Rules for
Callee" list:

Match Pattern: ^(911)$
Replacement Pattern: \1

If the rule is the first one in the list, it will match on "911" and no
further rewriting will apply for this number.

br,
daniel