[Spce-user] Billing (rate-o-mat)

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:39:42 EDT 2011

I have tried to make this billing system work but I can't. Perhaps someone has had better luck with it and
would care to share his or her success with the rest of us.
Errors with rate-o-mat
This is the only configuration I have and the calls do not get rated not even on the tables.
When starting the machine I get this:

Starting Asterisk PBX: asteriskUse of unitialized value $DBI::err in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 1271.
rollback ineffective with AutoCommint enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 85.
rollback ineffective with AutoCommint enabled at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 86.
Error reading CDR batch:

Billing Prifile:

Handle: usa_dom_123
name: Domestic
Interval Charge: 30.00
Interval Free Time: 90000
Interval free Cash: 30.00
Currency: $

Stored Billing Fees:

destination: 626
zone: Domestic
zone detailed: Pasadena
onpeak init rate: 0.016
onpeak init interval: 60
onpeak follow rate: 0.016
onpeak follow interval: 60
offpeak init rate: 0.016
offpeak init interval: 60
offpeak follow rate: 0.016
offpeak follow interval: 60
use free time: NO

I also get this:

Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"RATEOMAT_SPLIT_PEAK_PARTS"} in int at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 23.
Missing billing DB user setting. at /usr/sbin/rate-o-mat line 36.
root at debian:~# Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"RATEOMAT_SPLIT_PEAK_PARTS"} in int at /usr/sbin/rate-
o-mat line 23.

Thank you.
Michael Molina