[Spce-user] Mediator crashes

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Oct 11 15:46:27 EDT 2011

Hello,

Please ALWAYS reply to list or have the list on CC.

On 10/11/2011 08:54 PM, Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg wrote:
> do have an SQL-Script ore something other to delete the records with negative duration from the table? Or an other workaround to temp. fix my problem?

No, there is no prepared solution to this. You need to construct a query
which joins start and stop records with the same call-id and checks for
the timestamp. Something like that should be a good start:

select * from acc a, acc b where a.method = 'INVITE' and b.method =
'BYE' and a.callid = b.callid and a.time < b.time;

Completely untested, tweak it as needed.

Andreas