[Spce-user] emergency calls

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 12 06:07:22 EDT 2011

El Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:36:37 -0400
Jonathan Scott <jonathan at xpressamerica.net> escribió:

> When dialing an emergency number, the CC/AC is applied to the number. So
> 911 becomes for me 1207911, I've temporarily fixed this via my upstream
> link...
> Is there a way to disable this behavior all together?

the way of dealing with this is via outbound rewrite rules in the peer group.
For some installations that have customers across different regions, this is
needed in order to translate the number to the proper emergency number of the
subscriber area.

If you just need to send 911 to you peer, just create a rewrite rule in your
peer group to (de)normalize the number.