[Spce-user] Problems with XMLRPC Provisioning interface

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 17 11:56:15 EDT 2011

On 10/17/2011 04:27 PM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
>> Maybe the subscriber does not have account ID 9?
>
> Yes it have ID 9, look the log for get_subscriber:
>
> Sipwise::Provisioning::_log_xmldata: get_subscriber returned with:
> 'account_id' =>  '2', [...] 'subscriber_id' =>  '9'

Here we have the problem. You're passing the subscriber_id as the "id"
parameter to update_voip_account_subscriber(), while you should pass the
account_id instead. The function expects the account_id in the "id"
parameter and at least the subscriber username and the subscriber domain
in the "subscriber" data structure.

br,
daniel