[Spce-user] How to handle methode UPDATE

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Mon Oct 31 16:01:08 EDT 2011

Dear Jon,

ok I have tested some different szenarios. I think the problem is the session-time-implementation in sems:
1.
When I configure the session-timer in sems to 600 the PSTN-Gateway give us a reply on our INVITE-Message:
	422 Session Intervall too small, with Min-SE 1800
Then our ngcp-sems send a new INVITE with Session-Expires: 1800
But after exactly 600 second sems terminate the call with BYE
No reINVITE is sending from sems
The mistake is that sems don't switch the internal Session-timer to the handshaked Session-Expire: 1800

2.
When I configure the session time in sems to 1800 or greater we get from the PST-Gateway after 1800 second a reINVITE, with:
	Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uac
The answer from sems is:
	200 OK with Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uas
This is not correct!! Sems must answer with the whole Text from the reINVITE in this example with
	200 OK Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uac

Is there any way to change this behaviour?

Regards
          Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg