[Spce-user] Problems with NAT-Fukction and mediaproxy

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Mon Oct 31 18:18:25 EDT 2011

Hi

Yes you are right, the IP from SDP are different. For the first immediate step I have comment out all proxy_offer/answer lines in proxy-skipt-file and change the IP for asterisk (dispatcher entry in database) to the public IP becaue I don't know how is the way to formulate a working IF condition for the peer.

> In the upcoming release (later in November), there's already a peer
> preference to never use mediaproxy for that peer. If you can't wait that
> long, you need to change proxy.cfg.tt2 to not call rtpproxy_offer/answer
> for calls from/to this peer.

Klaus Peter