[Spce-user] emergency patterns / locked subscriber

Jonathan Scott jonathan at xpressamerica.net
Thu Sep 29 13:17:06 EDT 2011

In config.yml, there is a section under proxy for emergency patterns,
I've set to:
611|911

I assumed a locked subscriber will still be able to dial these patterns,
can anyone else confirm this works without any modifications?
I've tried a few things and had noticed no errors in kamailio-proxy.log,
no success in dialing any of these patterns under locked accounts.

--
Jonathan Scott Knox
Systems Administrator