[Spce-user] New: cant figure out some things

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:26:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 07:50 -0400, Dave Massey wrote:
> I attached a tcpdump of a phone call from a softphone registered to SPCE and attempted call from that phone to the SIP provider/PSTN

 905888 is not a valid e.164 number, hence "Forbidden To". Looks like
you are dialing 905888 on your iPhone and SPCE cannot find a local user
'905888' so it tries the peering list. Which appears to be set as
'blank' for peering rules so the call is sent upstream ... then denied
as '905888' is an invalid e.164 address.

 The problem is that you don't have any peering rules set for your peer.

--Skyler