[Spce-user] Local Calls Normalization

William Ikiabo w.ikiabo at suntel.com.ng
Tue Apr 3 09:33:50 EDT 2012

Dear Sipwise Community,

We have been evaluating the Community Edition for some time now, but one
area I have been facing an issue is how to normalize local calls.

I have tried to use the local call normalization pattern the way it is the
the Sipwise Handbook, but it doesn't work for me.

NORMALIZE LOCAL CALLS:
• Match Pattern: ˆ([1-9][0-9]+)$
• Replacement Pattern: ${caller_cc}${caller_ac}\1

What I want to achieve is this, instead of dialing 234490XXX to reach a
local number withing my platform I want to dial just 089490XXX to reach the
number.

I have been stuck at this point for a while now, I will appreciate your
kind help.

Ikiabo, William A.