[Spce-user] server only works after foring ngcpcfg apply to restart services.

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Apr 11 10:01:14 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas, my kamalio* log files seem to be huge, filled with nagios and
sipsak entries.

Does that sound right?

Should I send the whole log file? Of that, or just timing around a call?

I have attached the SEMS log in the mean time.

Matthew Ogden
Management
TenacIT

Strategic IT Consulting . Advanced Networking . Virtualisation
Custom Development . Hosting . Syspro Support  . MS Licensing
Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email: matthew at tenacit.net
Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web: http://www.tenacit.net