[Spce-user] About Fraud control :(

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Sat Apr 14 09:54:07 EDT 2012

El Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:24:54 +0200
Sébastien Cramatte <scramatte at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> We have just upgrade our SPCE 2.4 to 2.5  ....
> Thank you for this great new release but I believe that Fraud Control leak
> very important feature ...
>
> Use fraud control per billing profile it's cool but it's necesarry to do it
> per subscriber !

Why?

Subscriber has no relation with billing. Account does. And an account is binded
to a billing profile. I don't think all customers will have their own fraud
interval, you'll have subscriber types and you'll apply billing profiles and
fraud interval to each account type.

If you need a amount limit per subscriber, maybe you're thinking in the prepaid
feature, which is  available in the PRO edition.

> As you developp it,  I understand that  if we want to achieve this we must
> create a billing profile and voip  account per subscriber...  If you have
> many customers  is not feasible...
> 500 subscribers + 500 voip account + 500 billing  profiles  !!!

Still don't understan how 500 subscribers need 500 different fraud detection
limits. Maybe you're thinking on prepaid features?