[Spce-user] ngcp-services-ce unmet dependencies

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 19 06:51:23 EDT 2012

* Vladimir de la Cruz [Wed Apr 18, 2012 at 05:25:17PM -0500]:

> Im traying to install  sip:provider but I have the next error:

>  ngcp-services-ce : Depends: percona-server-server-5.1 but it is not going
> to be installed
> E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or
> specify a solution).

We can't reproduce your issue following the steps from
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.5/spce/ar01s02.html#_initial_installation

  PKG=ngcp-installer-latest.deb
  wget http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/${PKG}
  dpkg -i ${PKG}

What system are you using (plain Debian squeeze?)?

Which version are you trying to install?

What's the output of:

  apt-cache policy percona-server-server-5.1

on your system?

And what command line are you exactly using?

regards,
-mika-