[Spce-user] sipwise as transit switch

William Ikiabo w.ikiabo at suntel.com.ng
Mon Apr 30 05:43:48 EDT 2012

Hi,

I want to thank the developers of SIPWISE for the wonderful product
including every member of this forum for providing support in no small
measure.

We've been using VoIPSwitch for some a long time now as our transit switch
between our Huawei Csoftx3000 and our interconnection carrier, There is a
1:1 NAT between SIPWISE 2.5 and the Internet, I have edited the config.yml
for appropriately and every thing seems to work, NAT seems not to be an
issue.

What I intend to achieve is to is this, when subscribers on our mobile
network dial numbers like 0703, 0803, 0810 which already hits sipswise
should be switched to our interconnect carrier.
In the opposite direction when subscribers on other networks dial 0895XX
XXX, 2348950X XXX which already hits sipwise it should be switched to our
MSC .

The problem is when these calls hit sipswise it checks for the numbers
locally and sends 404 Not Found

I created a domain on sipwise and tried to terminate calls on the MSC and
it's working in one direction. but have not been able to terminate calls
from the MSC to the PSTN through sipwise.

I am using the default rewrite rules for the two SIP peers, I think the
rewrite rules are ok, I suspect the problem is with the caller pattern.

Please I need your help to help resolve this issue.

Warm Regards

--
Ikiabo, William A.

<http://www.suntel.com.ng>