[Spce-user] peer timeouts and

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:41:44 EDT 2012

Hi, Sorry to hijack ...

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM, Andrew Pogrebennyk <
apogrebennyk at sipwise.com> wrote:

> If the peer doesn't respond within 3.5 seconds with 100 Trying system
> will move onto the next peer. Of course you may adjust these values as
> needed.

 I came across a scenario where the upstream gateway did respond with 100
Trying but then no further response. The result was that all calls to this
gateway would hang with 'dead air' until the end-user hung-up the call.

 Would sip_timer_b=3500 also handle this scenario?

Skyler