[Spce-user] From and P-Asserted-Identity when authenticating

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 12 06:37:41 EDT 2012

Matthew,
there is no way to change that in the web panel or config.yml, please
check also this thread:
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2011-August/000557.html
Indeed providing peer auth credentials in From and subscriber info in
PAI is widely accepted among carriers.

What you can do is create a customtt file for proxy.cfg.tt2 and then
edit it - find comment saying "if we need to authenticate towards a
peer, then set auth_user at auth_realm in from" and remove the whole else
block, or find where the flag FLB_PEERAUTH is set for calls to PSTN and
comment it out.
Regards,
Andrew