[Spce-user] domain alias

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 12 11:24:42 EDT 2012

For the history - the ignore_auth_realm setting is not needed in this
case, it's only for the outbound calls where subscribers want to auth
using a different domain than the one where they were created.

For calls from peer that it is enough to create an empty domain=IP,
because if called number is a valid E.164 number of subscriber the
system will use domain of that subscriber.

I believe we almost got it working with Matthew, there was an issue with
carrier sending number in national format.