[Spce-user] Presence support on SPCE?

Raul Urbanovitsh urbanovitsh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 04:01:40 EDT 2012

I'm currently trying to set up sip simple presence (but xcap would be ok as
well). Adding one more instance of Kamailio seems a bit too complex, but
adding presence capability to proxy perhaps not so much. I installed the
kamailio-presence-modules and I can modify proxy's config file to load
these modules.
However, how to add presence tables to SPCE database and
config presence.cfg.customtt.tt2 to handle presence still alludes me.

Seems very strange to me that I am the first one with this problem. Nobody
else needs presence?

--
Raul