[Spce-user] Billing

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 19 08:23:35 EDT 2012

On 04/19/2012 02:01 PM, Voip Netkia wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I still can not check when making calls, do not leave any security in
> the charges. I attached the /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log to see if
> you can see any error or fault is committed.

Have a look at "Creating Billing Fees" in the Handbook, it contains a
lot of important information on how to set up rating on the platform.
http://www.sipwise.com/doc/2.5/spce/ar01s07.html#_creating_billing_fees

AFAICS, you'll need at least an entry for "@voicebox.local" to be able
to rate calls to the voicebox. You should also create the entries for
the other local domains as outlined in the handbook.

Alternatively, if you don't care about whether your calls are rated
correctly, you can also create a wildcard entry as Joan suggested. You
need to add "^.*$" to the billing fees of your billing profile, not into
the rewrite rules.

br,
daniel