[Spce-user] Billing problem

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 1 06:41:08 EDT 2012

On 08/01/2012 02:08 AM, Michael Molina wrote:
> The interval being used is 60 seconds. and say we anted to charge 2
> Dollars cents to the customer I would then input: 0.033 as the
> amount?

Correct. Use some more dezimal places for better approximation to the
real value. (0.033 would actually charge 1.98 cents per minute.)

> I tried with no free time and with say 5 minutes fre time and ther
> is no billing.

If there is no free time for the account and no cash in the balance, the
call should be rated at least with 2 cents. Does the account use the
correct billing profile? Is the call rated actually, i.e. is rate-o-mat
still running?

br,
daniel