[Spce-user] Expiration time for free time

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:27:30 EDT 2012

Hello to all, it says on the manual "Unused free time or money automatically expires at the end of the billing interval" when exactly does this period begin and ends?.
I always believed that it begings on the creation day, but it wouldn't make sense. Sorry about asking this but it is so important so I know when to recharge
the time or the money for a subcriber. Also, say you have 1000 subcribers and at the end of the month, or whenever you do your biling, you need to refill
their time (money or both), is there a script you could execute to automate this process? With a thousand subscribers or more you need a lot of time
to acomplish this task. Good day to all.
Michael Molina