[Spce-user] Carrier billing question

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:29:41 EDT 2012

Thanks for the responses to my previuos questions about billing. I would like to bother you again with another question if I may.
To be able to calculate the difference between costs (customer and carrier) How are the rates input for the carriers?.
Do you create a billing profile with the carrier's rates and attach the provider (carrier) to it? The tables show the fields for the carrier cost.
I would appreciate a bit of help on this matter. Again thank you and have a great day.
Michael Molina.