[Spce-user] CDR Date

Michael Molina saudadez at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:46:38 EDT 2012

Heloo to all I have been trying to make my old CDR report work with version 2.5. My problem continues to be the Init time
or start time od the call. Both dates are in the Unix format. I tried all types of conversion methods and sometimes I get the wrong date.
It could be a day ahead and sometimes is perfect, if I change the type at the table, I simply mess everything up. Can we go back
to the old format (human format) somehow?
I need the start time so on our report form (Visual Basic form or Microsoft Access) a user could select a From and To date to
generate a report.
Thank you for your wonderful product and understanding.
Michael Molina.