[Spce-user] Question regarding CDR

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 13 07:09:10 EDT 2012

On 08/13/2012 09:29 AM, Ivan Milivojevic wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi there.

> I was wondering is there any web access where you can see all CDR
> records and search through it?

Not for an account currently, though it would be trivial to implement.
The CSC and admin web interfaces already show the CDRs for subscribers,
the same for accounts just isn't implemented yet. I'll see if I can push
this, even though we're already in the release process for 2.6 so please
don't expect anything before 2.7 and end of this year.

br,
daniel