[Spce-user] actual device that initiated BYE?

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Wed Aug 15 02:50:04 EDT 2012

Unfortunately this embedded asterisk overwrites the sip.conf everytime the
webgui "apply" is clicked, so if I set it, it will be overwritten.

What are the unexpected side affects of this? sems.sbc.session_timer.enable:
no
Does this affect our peers too?

So my best options would be to use the global timer (but know its side
affects).