[Spce-user] error while upgrading

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) jbonilla at sipwise.com
Wed Aug 29 18:54:20 EDT 2012

El Wed, 29 Aug 2012 22:27:22 +0200
Matthew Ogden <matthew at tenacit.net> escribió:

> It have the same error when using without the -p, but the sipwise user
> worked thanks!
>
> So I get this error when I run the down script:
> ERROR 1091 (42000) at line 7: Can't DROP 'lcr_id_prefix_from_uri_idx'; check
> that column/key exists

I've just imported a 2.5 virtualbox image to my personal workstation and
executed the upgrade script without issues. Looks like your database was
modified somewhere.

Please send us the dump of your 2.5 database schema:

mysqldump -usipwise -p --add-drop-database --no-data -B accounting billing
kamailio ngcp provisioning > dump.db