[Spce-user] Re-INVITE without SDP

John Murray john.murray at skyracktelecom.com
Mon Dec 10 17:06:44 EST 2012

Hello,

I have been trying to work this out for a while now without success.

I have the SPCE in transit mode passing traffic from a peer PBX to a PSTN
peer.

The call is established fine with media passing through the SPCE however
shortly into the call the PBX peer sends a re-INVITE with no SDP.

This is passed to the PSTN peer who says OK and sends SDP. SPCE then passes
this OK back to the PBX peer with the SIP contact of the SPCE but with the
SDP contact of the PSTN peer.

This causes the media to go direct to the PSTN peer which works for 1 minute
until the mediaproxy times out and shuts down the call.

I have always_use_rtpproxy and force_outbound_calls_to_peer set on both the
PBX and PSTN peers.

Thanks

John