[Spce-user] Sipwise best config practises.?

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Dec 27 19:46:13 EST 2012

Just upgraded to 2.7, seems OK! Kinda hoping the multiple ATA registrations bug is gone, will know soon enough.

Just want to get an idea on what I should do for configuring sipwise going forward.

side note: I wont be using sipwise to monitor/do any billing.

Some reading says to put each customer in their own account?  Bad/good idea?

Im offering 2 plans, one is Canada and USA calling, and one is Canada/USA/ and 60 european countries.  Best way to accomplish this would be to use NCOS lists with the country codes and select the appropriate list in the customer config?

Dave