[Spce-user] CDRs files are created empty.

Joel Smith | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Mon Dec 10 12:30:34 EST 2012

Hi Matthew,

To make a long storry short, It wasn't really "broken". The thing is,
the first test-calls were done with a test-user registered with our
SIPWISE CE and the CDRs were exported OK. The rest of the tests were
done with incoming calls and no CDRs were created. So, really it was
my memory what was broken, not SIPWISE... Today after posting the new
thread I read an answer from Jon on a different thread about something
similar and that made me realise where the problem could be.

After enabling the export_incoming parameter and setting the acct_id
to 0 in MySQL to force the re-export of the CDRs, everything is fine.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Joel.