[Spce-user] Asterisk crashes after set destination to voicemail

Jayesh Labade jayesh.labade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:07:15 EST 2012

Hello Andrew,

After downgrading libmysqlclient version voicemail starts working :-)
but i am not able to hear any voicemail IVR from system while asterisk CLI
shows Playing digits for my callerID.

I got below error in asterisk CLI.

WARNING[24822]: app.c:615 __ast_play_and_record: No audio available on
SIP/192.168.1.22-01693aa0??

Best Regards,
*Jayesh Labade*
e-mail: jayesh.labade at gmail.com