[Spce-user] "Internal error, please try again later."

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Wed Feb 15 13:06:26 EST 2012

Hello,

I have a problem with my configuration. I have read this thread:
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2011-May/000373.html

I realize it's related with the rewrite rules, but I can't solve. This
is my system:

  * Domain: ***.com
      o unauth_inbound_calls enabled
      o peer_auth_register enabled
      o rewrite_rule_set: "prefijo"
  * SIP Peerings: One peering contract(I think this is not important)
    and one peering group:
      o Peering servers: Only one, with its IP and hostname
          + Configured peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass and
            peer_auth_realm. peer_auth_register enabled
      o In peering rules the fields are empty(the config indicated in
        the documentation)
  * One account with one subscriber:
      o The configuration of the subscriber:
          + cli and user_cli are equal(I'm not really sure, but it's for
            the caller showed, right?
          + peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass and peer_auth_realm are the
            same that in the peering server(could it be a problem?)
          + peer_auth_register was enabled, but not now

Well, a couple of hours ago everything worked fine, except that the
caller showed in my cell was unknown. I enabled a rewrite rule to delete
the international prefix and that solved it. But, a few minutes later I
was unable to make calls. Now, when I try to make changes in the
subscriber I get "Internal error, please try again later.". I am
sniffing traffic, and sipwise doesn't try to register with my sip
peering. When I try to make a call it doesn't send traffic neither, and
the error that I get is "408 Request timeout".

Any tips? Thanks in advance.