[Spce-user] configure: error: cannot run /bin/bash ./config.sub

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:52:27 EST 2012

Actually I should probably make more sense...

I am attempting to build ngcp-asterisk-1.4.24.1 from source but I cannot.
I'm running a base spce server (squeeze + spce) and have installed
build-essential. When I try ./configure I see "configure: error: cannot run
/bin/bash ./config.sub". Some googling uncovered it may be configure
looking for a different version of automake (I have 1.11 and configure
shows 1.10), so I've tried to create links to compensate but still seem to
run into this error. Further, it seems config.sub uses sh, so I've tried
using sh but that did not work either.

 I've compiled many apps before and not seen this error, google is showing
this to specific apps so was wondering what is specific to building NGCP
source?

S.