[Spce-user] "Internal error, please try again later."

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Mon Feb 20 06:33:43 EST 2012

El 20/02/2012 10:47, Daniel Tiefnig escribió:
> On 02/15/2012 07:06 PM, Mario Contreras wrote:
>> Well, a couple of hours ago everything worked fine, except that the
>> caller showed in my cell was unknown. I enabled a rewrite rule to
>> delete the international prefix and that solved it. But, a few
>> minutes later I was unable to make calls. Now, when I try to make
>> changes in the subscriber I get "Internal error, please try again
>> later.".
> Hmm, not sure how the rewrite rule change would relate to the
> subscriber, provisioning wise. What does /var/log/ngcp/oss.log say when
> you try to change the subscriber?
>
> br,
> daniel

The log is attached, and these are the lines with the error:

Feb 20 12:16:41 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::Voip::_create_peer_registration: trying to
register the subscriber at the appserver
Feb 20 12:16:41 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::XMLDispatcher::dispatch: dispatching xmlrpc
appserver request to 127.0.0.1:8090/
Feb 20 12:16:41 sip provisioning:
Sipwise::Provisioning::Voip::_create_peer_registration: Failed XML-RPC
call to appserver: [['2',0]]
Feb 20 12:16:41 sip provisioning: Sipwise::Provisioning::mydie:
_create_peer_registration (called from set_subscriber_preferences):
failed to create SEMS peer registration entry

I hope you can help me. Thanks.