[Spce-user] Call Data display & Odd behavior

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 20 12:11:08 EST 2012

Hi Skyler,
maybe others will correct me, but the destination is only normalized in
the csc panel's CDR list. If you go to csc you should really see
"Voicebox", at least that's what it looks like for me. We do not have
normalization in the admin panel.

As for the issue with missing CDRs please check /var/log/ngcp/cdr.log
(mediator) and /var/log/ngcp/rate-o-mat.log (rate-o-mat).
And I don't have a problem with sems start on boot in version 2.4, could
you please show me the output from ls -l /etc/rc2.d?