[Spce-user] Inbound calls not found

Mario Contreras mario.contreras at innovasur.es
Wed Feb 22 05:40:16 EST 2012

Hello again,

like I say in the subject, some configurations of my sipwise don't work
correctly with inbound calls(from a sip peering).

If I write in peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass and peer_auth_realm the
needed values with peer_auth_register enabled in subscribers with
find_subscriber_by_auth_user enabled in peer host preferences it works
perfect.

But here it's my question: Doesn't it work with the same result if those
preferences were all in peer host? I mean, with the correct E.164 in
subscribers. I have try enabling e164_to_ruri but my . I guess it can be
done. But how?

Thanks.