[Spce-user] Inbound calls not found

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Feb 22 09:58:03 EST 2012

Hi Mario,

I guess you get back a "403 domain not served here", right? If that's
the case, try to just add the IP address as an empty domain (don't
create any subscribers in it, just leave it empty).

This is a bit of a hack, but the only way for now to receive inbound
calls from a peer where you have to register before.

Andreas