[Spce-user] External ID must be unique ?

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sun Feb 26 07:48:37 EST 2012

Hi all, testing the rating/billing features of SPCE, as it doesn't
fullfill our need, we whant to use the externa_id for getting the cdr
records and proccess them on our billing platform, but we have found
that if you have a external ID asigned to one subscriber, you could
not use it the same id for other subscribers .... why?.

Let imagine the situation where we have one account with 3
subscribers, and we whant 2 of them to have one external_id and the
third other external_id, that could not be done, all of them must have
different external_id.
Why this limitation?

Best regards