[Spce-user] "Internal error, please try again later."

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Mon Feb 20 13:44:36 EST 2012

On 02/20/2012 07:01 PM, Mario Contreras wrote:
> It happened again, and when I restarted sems the problem has been
> solved. Here it's the sems' log.

Hmm, wondering why DBRegAgent says "ERROR: MySQL++ error: Can't connect
to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'" at
18:40:15. Is it able to connect in general? Is there any data in the
kamailio.sems_registrations table? Is MySQL running? I guess it is, or
you would have much more problems. ;o) Does /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
exist, and is it a UNIX socket?

Is MySQL showing any unusual behaviour? Are there e.g. a lot of active
connections in "show processlist;"? Was it restarted recently? Any crashes?

br,
daniel