[Spce-user] Rules help

A2Z Solution'z info at atozsolutionz.co.nz
Mon Jan 2 04:12:08 EST 2012

Hi Everybody,

I am new to Sipwise CE and playing with it from last couple of days.

I manage to install Sipwise and can register clients successfully but not
able to make or receive calls. I am getting no response, request timeout
message when trying to make call to another subscriber.

I have created user1, user2 and user 3 in sipwise and assigned 006491001,
006491002 and 006491003 as E.164 respectively as per handbook.

I am unable to make call to user 2 or user 3 from user1 either way. I have
tried calling SIP URI or E.164 format but haven't had any luck.

I have added the rules according to handbook and applied to domain i
created. Can somebody please help me understanding how actaully these rules
work and what ^ () / symbols means??

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Balpreet