[Spce-user] First activations SPCE

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 9 12:03:36 EST 2012

El Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:34:22 +0100
Antonio Sirianni <as at solei.it> escribió:

> Hi all,
> incoming experience in spce 2.4 VMWARE edition We have verified some
> initial problem:

Hi Antonio. Thanks for the feedback. Please find my notes inline:

> 1) In Administrator web interface, when select "Statistics" We receive
> following warning message:
>      "File /rrd/get?path=swap/swap-free.rrd is not a valid RRD archive!"

I think this problem is only present in the virtualization images. I'll ask if
the updated ones have this issue solved.

> 2) On "Account" and then on "Get by ID" or "Get by External ID" how is
> possible to search contents without specify exactly? Selecting "search
> button" received a message "Invalid ID, please use number only"or
> "Please enter an external ID in the search box".

This limitation is present since version 2.1. You can search and find all
subscribers but not accounts. The system was designed to be used via
SOAP/XMLRPC and the admin panel didn't take this into account. You can search a
subscriber and click on its account from there.

> 3) On provisioning interface
> "https://spce_ip:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl", after We have configured
> as specified in manual no user and password are accepted and We don't
> receive any error information. Confirming user and password the windows
> logging propose newly the logging interface without error.
> We have followed the manual indication:
>
> - We have generated password as request
>      htpasswd -nbs admin admin
>
> - We have modified the config.yml file as follow
>    ossbss:
>    htpasswd:
>      - user: admin
>        pass: admin
> We have applied modification as request
>      ngcpcfg apply

The problem here is that the password should not be plain text. If you get
something like this:

root at demo:~#  htpasswd -nbs admin
admin admin:{SHA}0DPiKuNIrrVmD8IUCuw1hQxNqZc=

Then the config.yml should look like this:

ossbss:
  htpasswd:
    - user: admin
      pass: '{SHA}0DPiKuNIrrVmD8IUCuw1hQxNqZc='

> 4) How Can verify registration error and registration log?

For realtime I'd suggest you ngrep-sip

ngrep-sip r

For the logs you'll have to check

/var/log/ngcp/kamailio-proxy.log

Logs are rotated every day. For older logs check /var/log/ngcp/old/

> Thank You for Your support
>
> Antonio Sirianni

Thanks again for your feedback

Jon