[Spce-user] Some MySQL triggers issues since upgrade from 2.2 to 2.4 !

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:01:22 EST 2012

Hello,

We have got some issues with MySQL triggers  since upgrade from 2.2 to
2.4 ...

Seems that data from admin panel are not triggered properly to kamailio !
First we got issues with  rewrite rules. We must delete completely all
2.2 rewrite rules sets an recreate them in 2.4

Rules that appears in  admin panel wasn't match rules of kamailio
dialplan table !

Few days ago we expect the same problem with peerings.

After make some changes in PSTN gateways setup we was unable to place
any outbound calls.

We have tried to remove completely peerings  and recreate them with the
same "name" but  ngcp admin panel won't do it (got error in oss.log that
peering already exits !!!)
until  truncate data in  kamailio lcr_gw table !

Now all it's working but it a quite anoying problem !

Thank you