[Spce-user] how register asterisk as subscriber

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 2 07:28:14 EST 2012

On 01/02/2012 01:21 PM, Jayesh Labade wrote:
> Thanks for such quick response :)  I tried fromdomain=192.168.1.55
> option in asterisk.
> But no luck :(

Did anything change in the trace? Basically, you need to make sure your
asterisk does not send anonymous.invalid as From domain. After that it
should work or there will be a *different* error in the proxy.log.

Please note that we can only give asterisk advice on a best-effort
basis. It is not feasible for us to track every asterisk option and
version. In cases like this we can point out a flaw in the raw SIP
message and you need to take care of your asterisk configuration.