[Spce-user] Rules help

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 6 06:21:59 EST 2012

On 06.01.2012 05:30, A2Z Solution'z wrote:
> Please find attached logs as requested.

I see two call attempts there at 16:14:28 and 16:14:06 but the lb log
begins with 16:24:01. Do you have logs for correct time interval? I'd
guess that we will see some sort of timeout in lb.log meaning far-end
reachability (NAT/firewall) problem. As I see the user IP is 10.200.1.2.
Can you ping that IP from your SIP server? If you run wireshark on the
same machine as X-Lite do you see any SIP packets in wireshark coming in
on the incoming call?
WBR,
Andrew