[Spce-user] Signalling and RTP on different Ips?

Israel Padron israel.padron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:02:14 EST 2012

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for you fast reply!
I forgot to tell.. this installation of SIPProviderCE is behind an VPN,
that has to send the signalling to one public ip (this will be in a tunnel
with IPSEC) and the media has to be sended to another public ip (this other
will be a tunnel with GRE). So im not sure how SIPProviderCE can determine
whic of 2 publics ip in the host has to use to connect with the remote
endpoints of the VPN, Looking in google I found something like mod_rewrite,
but not sure if this will be the solution and how to use it.

Thanks again for the help! :)