[Spce-user] Incoming calls from sip trunk

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Thu Jul 5 11:34:55 EDT 2012

Hello all

New to sipwise:ce just installed the VMware appliance and am having trouble receiving incoming call and was hoping someone could help..

The issues I am having are as follows.  If I create a subscriber with a sip URI of chris at x.x.x.x<mailto:chris at x.x.x.x> and a E.164 of +1 555 5555555 and I call this number I get the error attached (chris.txt)

So if I change the sip URI to 5555555555 at x.x.x.x<mailto:5555555555 at x.x.x.x> and call the number I get the error attached 5555555555.txt

I have substituted the 5555555555 for the did of the system
I have substituted the 6666666666 for the number of the caller
I have substituted the x.x.x.x for the ip address of the system

The attached logs are from the kamailio-proxy.log

Seems like I get further using the latter method but based on the installation and configuration guide the first method should be the way to go as the system should search the e164 numbers and alias.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Sorry if this is a dumb question but any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris