[Spce-user] Billing problem

Daniel Speichert daniel at speichert.pl
Mon Jul 30 09:54:01 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have successfuly configured subscribers, peering and everything works
well.
However, I tried all possibilites of defining billing rules but none of
them work.
I keep seeing: [blank] EUR as the charge. That's not even 0, it's just
blank and the currency suffix.
I have defined new billing profile with 0 free time and 0 money included
and assigned it to a new account with 0 free time and 0 money. I have
defined destination zone with all intervals and fees set to 1 to make it
simple. I made rules with destination set to:
- ^.*$
- 00
- +48
- 48
- [full number I called]
- [sip domain of the external peering]
Still no luck.

If you have any ideas what might be wrong or a spare minute or two to
login to my sipwise test install and check it out, I'd appreciate.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Speichert