[Spce-user] Incoming calls from sip trunk

Christopher Saroli csaroli at isysp.com
Thu Jul 5 15:13:37 EDT 2012

Thanks Jon.
I appreciate your help and patience.  I have a PAP2t right now just to test so I'll have to look at the authentication issure.. My real purpose in the future would be to an adtran TA

One question I do have is, do I have to register a device or can I just specify an ip address to send the calls to directly?

Christopher Saroli
csaroli at isysp.com

                                 586-226-7800 (Main Office)
                                 586-884-0800 (Direct)